SIO members can find out more deatils and register as usual via the SIO Members site.
Here's what's on offer:
- Tue 28 April 09:30-10:00 and 14:00-14:30 – CSDR – part 4 of the series from Access FinTech. Focus this week on Asset Manager Challenges and will cover the specific points; Managing Partials and Executing Buy-ins
- Tue 28 April 09:00 Symphony Innovate European Conference – aimed at all financial services players across front office to Operations and back office, digital transformation and technology leads, discover how to streamline secure collaboration, connect information systems, and automate workflow across global markets.
- Tue 28 April 14:00 Scottish Enterprise are hosting a panel session on Best Practice in Implementing Remote Working
- Wed 29 April 13:00 Safety & security during Covid19 – former Senior Police officer Chris Phillips will discuss why during this public health emergency, staff safety and security is of paramount importance and how remote working or working from home adds new challenges.
- Thu 30 April 09:30 – CSDR – Taskize and Euroclear will cover Buy-ins. A CSDs insight
- Fri 1 May 10:30 and every Friday until the end of May – Free & Confidential Interactive mental health and wellbeing sessions. For SIO members, friends or family who are struggling to find answers at the moment, particularly around their mental health and wellbeing. To ensure confidentiality, we will not follow our normal registration rules. Individuals will be asked to email Louise Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will advise joining instructions. Mind & Mission are one of our trusted partner firms and we are delighted to be a part of this great offer.
For all webinars 28 -30 April:
SIO Members can register for the webinar by logging into the members section, clicking on the Events Tab and selecting this webinar.