This session was originally planned 5 March at ASI premises and has now been adapted to deliver as a webinar.
Targeted typically at Operations Broker Onboarding Managers, IT stakeholders and broker/custodian onboarding project participants that have responsibility for/or play a role in the process of setting up pivotal pre-trading requisites.
Join Lia Oyman (Franklin Templeton), Richard Rae (ASI), Elena Parigi (Symphony), Ben Nuttall (Symphony), Michelle Ruggiero (IHS Markit) and Brittany Garland and (IHS Markit) to discuss the complexities with onboarding (buy & sell side), the challenges faced with digitalisation and demonstrating how technology can be used.
The webinar will focus on:
- How onboarding today works, between sell and buy-side: complexity of exchange of information and huge number of exchanges via phone/email (skype for internal use). How to track?
- A brokers view on their internal communication complexities.
- How Symphony can be leveraged to help in the onboarding space- examples of easy wins via chat-rooms or slightly more complex integration with partners like IHS Markit counterparty manager; or building your own bot: Blackrock/Standard Chartered bot
- Panel's thoughts around need for digitalisation to help streamlining all market processes and especially meeting ever growing Regulatory Requirements and deadlines (ref to upcoming CSDR, SFTR, general Regulatory Outreach)
- Opportunity to share and discuss the attendee’s thoughts on current challenges and how they see digitalisation facilitate their current cumbersome processes
Register for the webinar by logging into the members section, clicking on the Events Tab and selecting this webinar.