SIO Developing Capability – Technical, Personal and New Skills
The SIO provides the platform to share, collaborate and support the growth of our people and organisations. We:
- Recognise and consider the conflicts created with long-term thinking and short-term needs, e.g. transitioning staff while maintaining legacy products and services
- Facilitate dialogue that will drive forward the agenda of the day and provide tangible results, both for the collective good and where appropriate bespoke member outcomes
- Lead from our locale to influence globally
- Encourage growth for the Scottish Financial Services sector
We do this by understanding what is important to our members and the industry, creating appropriate initiatives that seek to drive forward outcomes that will provide tangible benefits for our members.
Current initiatives include:
- Next Generation Agenda – Blockchain, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence – understanding how this will impact our industry
- Technology – how this is evolving, to maximise opportunities, minimise risks and where appropriate reduce costs
- Legislation – how regulations and other issues such as Brexit will impact the Investment Operations industry. Providing opportunities to discuss with peers and determine what our next steps will be
Contact us for full details on 01312477700 or at email@example.com.